Corporate Tax Planning
Corporate Tax in Spain
Our corporate tax team offers a service of specialist advice on corporate tax in Spain to businesses of all sizes. Our support is practical and it focuses on structuring transactions tax-efficiently.
Martin & Perez offer information on topical issues of corporate tax planning that affect various sectors of business activity. Corporate tax is complex and the following must be taken into account:
- Agreements regarding the extraction of benefits
- The dynamic tax environment in the context of new legislation, the European Union and international court rulings
- New practices and procedures
- Income tax implications
- Appropriate financing mechanisms
- Appropriate business ownership structures
We can help with the following:
- Tax advisory and support for mergers and acquisitions
- Tax advice for self-employed, entrepreneurs, investors and business owners
Why choose Martin & Perez for your corporate tax in Spain?
Martin & Perez offers many benefits to all customers who need help with their corporate tax in Spain, including over 20 years of experience, a dedicated English speaking team with a wealth of knowledge in law, competitive prices and a hands on approach making sure we always deliver results.
Martin & Perez have spent years, and solved numerous cases gaining the respect and trust of our clients. Whether it’s a business, an individual or any other case, Martin & Perez will always help with your corporate tax in Spain.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Talk to a Litigation Firm that can help
To learn more about how an experienced legal representative from our firm can make the law work for you or to discuss your legal questions and concerns, please contact us today. Feel free to call or email us to discuss your case. All consultations are confidential.