Residence for Self-employment
The authorization for self-employment residence is an authorization for a non-resident foreigner to reside and work temporarily in Spain in order to pursue independent lucrative activity.
In order to obtain self-employment residence, he or she will need to comply with all the requirements set by the legislature to obtain this visa.
Requirements to apply for self-employment residence
- May not be a citizen of the European Union, of the European Economic Area or of Switzerland, or a family member of a citizen of those countries, to whom apply the regulations for citizens of the Union.
- Not present in Spanish territory irregularly.
- Free of any criminal record in Spain or in countries of previous residence related to offenses specified in the Spanish legal system.
- May not be prohibited from entering Spain or appear as rejected to enter the territory of countries with which Spain has a signed agreement in this regard.
- May not be found within an agreed-upon period of no return to Spain, which a foreigner has assumed upon voluntarily returning to his country of origin.
- Must comply with the requirements demanded by the current legislation for the opening and functioning of the projected activity.
- Must possess the required professional qualifications or have sufficient accredited experience in the exercise of the professional activity, including professional affiliation when such is required.
- Must be able to demonstrate that the planned investment and other expenses, as the case may be, are sufficient for the creation of the employment.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient economic resources for his or her maintenance and housing, after deducting that which is necessary to maintain the employment activity.
Why choose Martin & Perez for your Residence for Self-employment in Spain?
Martin & Perez offers many benefits to all customers who need help with their Residence for Self-employment, including over 20 years of experience, a dedicated English speaking team with a wealth of knowledge in law, competitive prices and a hands on approach making sure we always deliver results.
Martin & Perez have spent years, and solved numerous cases gaining the respect and trust of our clients. Whether an individual or any other case, Martin & Perez will always help with your Residence for Self-employment in spain.
What Our Clients Are Saying
First-rate legal advice, insightful strategic thinking.
I can’t thank them enough for all their support in these past few months.
Thankyou very much, "one very happy client"
Marie Jose Carmen
The service you provided to us exceeded our expectations.
We appreciate your service and your professionalism.
The service provided by Martin & Perez was simple and flawless.
Successfully conducted complex and lengthy negotiations on our behalf.
Excellent service throughout, attentive, patient and considerate at all times through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Have no hesitation in recommending Martin & Perez.
Many thanks for your help.
Would recommend 100%.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Talk to a Litigation Firm that can help
To learn more about how an experienced legal representative from our firm can make the law work for you or to discuss your legal questions and concerns, please contact us today. Feel free to call or email us to discuss your case. All consultations are confidential.