Contract (Comercial) litigation
Acting for clients of all sizes from PYME to S.L, we regularly advise in complex projects involving large property portfolios and developments.
As contract lawyer in Spain, we can assist in commercial property litigation, including:
- Disputes regarding development agreements and site assembly issues (including easements)
- Disputes over consent to assignment, sub-letting, change of use, alterations
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Rent and service charge recovery
- Disputes over breaches of covenant including forfeiture or relief applications
- Service charge disputes
- Lease surrender negotiations
- Exercising break options
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
Our contract lawyer in Spain supports landlords and tenants on a range of commercial matters. Our clients include:
- Charities and property managers
- Foreign and National Investors
- Financial institutions
Why choose Martin & Perez for your contract lawyer in Spain?
Martin & Perez offers many benefits to all customers who need help with their contract litigation, including over 20 years of experience, a dedicated English speaking team with a wealth of knowledge in law, competitive prices and a hands on approach making sure we always deliver results.
Martin & Perez have spent years, and solved numerous cases gaining the respect and trust of our clients. Whether it’s a business, an individual or any other case, Martin & Perez will always help with your contract litigation.
Some of Our Services at Martin & Perez
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Talk to a Litigation Firm that can help
To learn more about how an experienced legal representative from our firm can make the law work for you or to discuss your legal questions and concerns, please contact us today. Feel free to call or email us to discuss your case. All consultations are confidential.