Martin & Perez focuses on providing clients with effective solutions for probate litigation matters. Communication, for us, is key. We make it a priority to keep our clients informed every step of the way and hear their concerns so that we can better meet their needs. Call today to learn more!
Our team provides legal and other professional services to individuals, families, and Lawyers in matters that range from mediation to complex estate litigation and fiduciary services.
Our team is known throughout the region as a firm that works swiftly, dynamically, and effectively to find a pragmatic resolution to even the most difficult of our clients’ legal problems.
Take a quick look at some of our specialist areas.
- Mediation: Our strong skill and experience in fostering pragmatic solutions for contentious estate, trust litigation and other litigation through effective negotiation are valuable qualities that we bring to our mediation services.
- Litigation: Whether you are concerned that a loved one now deceased was unduly influenced and you now seek to contest the will; you disagree with the disbursement of a an estate; or you seek to make a breach of fiduciary claim against a trustee, we can help. We handle estate litigation, will contests, trust litigation, claims against fiduciaries, TEDRA matters, and mediation.
- Fiduciary Services: Martin & Perez has significant experience being appointed a personal representative/executor and trustee. She can also serve as a special master in legal matters.
- Elder Law: We can represent the interests of vulnerable adults who may not be incapacitated to the point of requiring guardianship but who may need protection against physical, emotional or financial abuse, or exploitation from a loved one, neighbor or financial advisor. We also represent clients seeking to obtain or to prevent guardianship of an incapacitated person.
- Estate Administration: We know the legal and procedural issues involving estate administration and can carefully, thoroughly, and attentively guide clients through the process.
Some of Our Services at Martin & Perez
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Talk to a Litigation Firm that can help
To learn more about how an experienced legal representative from our firm can make the law work for you or to discuss your legal questions and concerns, please contact us today. Feel free to call or email us to discuss your case. All consultations are confidential.